Re: aria-label warning

The issue that raises the warning is that the aria-label is no a span which
in itself has no semantics and therefore may not be announced. There is
discussion in the ARIA working group about disallowing aria-label on a
range of elements (including span) one method to ensure that the aria-label
is announced is to apply a role to the span, for example

--

Regards

SteveF
Accessibility is political[image: ✊]