From: Sujay Halder <sujay.halder@uneecops.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:53 AM - 8:53 AM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: 500 server error on checking- kindly help

This message is from an external sender. Please be careful when clicking on links and attachments.

Hi,
I am checking below URL in w3c validator But showing error as “500 Server closed connection without sending any data back”.
https://kvsangathan.nic.in/

Kindly help if possible. I am trying from last 10 days.

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.