Few Bugs on Validator Page : Listed Down

From: Yotan Chi <yotan98@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:04:09 +0530
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello Admin,

Few Bugs on Validator Page, I found listing it here in the mail :

The header seems to want to have round corners, but it is round corners at
3 corners and square corner at the top right corner.
I seem to remember hearing that this is intentional. On Mozilla Firefox 3,
the line this service runs the W3C Markup Validator, v0.8.5 <a href="
http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.html#t2008-11-20">
http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.html#t2008-11-20</a><>

The v has dotted underline.Help and FAQ has extra dotted underline under
just FAQ.

Regards,

Yotan Chi
Email : Yotan98@gmail.com