Re: Warning message

One more request/ suggestion: when I have finished validating a file I am
told "Hooray!  Your file has passed validation!"  Which is great, of
course.  But when I look for the NAME of the file that I just validated, it
doesn't appear anywhere.  Sometimes it takes a long time for one of my
files to run through the checker, and I have in the past forgotten exactly
WHICH file it was that I sent for checking.  Shouldn't the results page
also say on it somehwere "The file you submitted for validation,
XXXYYY.svg, is valid!" or something like that?  Otherwise I lose track and
sometimes even end up resending a file for validation to make sure which
one I sent.  This seems like a simple thing to fix, yes?  Thanks!