Re: Adds/duplicates html on validation...

Hello Mr. Art

Here is a sample from the top of one of my pages, what version of HTML are
you doing?

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

<head> ...............[cut]

It is good you want to validate your pages so if I ever visit your website
with my cell via a search engine, I can find it useful.

--

>From Eric

HELP MAKE INTERNET WORK ON CELL PHONES:

Have you ever noticed some websites does not display well on your cell
phone? Well there is an answer. It is because that web site has code errors
that needs to be fixed by the website master.

By going to https://validator.w3.org and putting the faulty web site URL
into the “Address” entry, then clicking the “Check” button, it will have
errors and/or warnings from it.

When there are no errors/warnings from https://validator.w3.org the website
will display great on cell phone, it just you will have reduced screen, but
thats what you wanted useing a cell phone