Re: Relevance - Warning Messages

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Mr. J.V. Presogna <jvpresogna@aol.com> wrote:
>
> StatCounter recently put out new formats for their web site tracking. This has caused me to get warnings from the W3C Validator on my web pages.

The StatCounter code probably include the script "type" attribute by historical inertia -- it is now obsolete, thus the warning. Official doc about warnings for obsolete features:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/REC-html52-20171214/obsolete.html#warnings-for-obsolete-but-conforming-features

> It would be a huge task to replace all of the StatCounter Code on my many pages to correct this.

Many text editors have multi-file search-and-replace, which would allow you to easily correct all your pages.

- Chuck