Re: error

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 20:01:35 +0900
To: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

> On 1 Feb 2018, at 3:18, Vinder, Casey M wrote:
>
> > It is telling me “no p element in scope but a p end tag seen”.
>
> This keeps coming up. How about a FAQ that we can point people to instead of
> reexplaining it every time?

Sounds good to me (though not volunteering to write it)

> I propose something like this:
> https://bitbucket.org/dorward/validator/branch/paragraph-faq

There’s a wiki at https://github.com/validator/validator/wiki which I
believe should be writable by anybody with anybody with a github account.

The home page of that wiki just sorts alphabetically, so if a new page
named FAQ is added there, it will show up first at the top of that page

  –Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike