Re: Nu Html Checker

From: Eric Richards <2eric.richards@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:23:27 +1200
To: www-validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
Thank you Philip

I was not looking for a handicap unemployable comedian to make a reply on
this forum.

I was thinking more of “Yes we have or we are working on a robot validator,
robots can send us a URL and they get back a automatic ranking as to how
high they should rank the URL on their search list.” So the answer is
simple you want bigger sales take the effort to make sure your website
validates.

The fact is, it is not as case of use the wrong tool to do a job, but the
proof I have found if a URL passes the validator then it displays without
any problems on cell phones.

Eric

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 11:03 AM, Philip Taylor (RHUoL) <P.Taylor@rhul.ac.uk