Re: something to consider when are bored & wait a hobby

The subject should of been "*something to consider when are bored & want a
hobby*"

OK so here is something to go by

by making a HTML file just using the contents in the yellow highlight This
is a validation test and saving as filename.html

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 and Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 it passed both HTML 4.0
transitional & the CSS
*(a very good effort that surprised me, someone must of listened to me when
I made a complaint some time ago to one of their forums and someone else
replied something like  "the software is 2nd class web page making software
what do you expect? " but then the page had much bigger content)  *
on the  https://validator.w3.org/ and  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
websites

LibreOffice 4.4.1.2. did not do so well it passed on CSS but failed the
HTML test 6 errors and 1 warning

Microsoft software was not so good

MS Word 2010 XHTML transitional  21 Errors and 1 Warning CSS test 114 Errors
MS Word 2016  XHTML transitional  21 Errors and 1 Warning CSS test 38 Errors

None of this content is copyright just do not blame me if you think there
is a error.

I hope this gives someone some inspiration to give more solid test on a
bigger variety of web page software out there. to make a magazine article
or whatever to more public, so better webpages can be made