Re: error on validation

Christine, hard to know exactly what the problem is without seeing the
code, but if you set the lang attribute value to "gb/en" the browser is
unlikely to recognise what you mean; you need to set it to "en-GB"

see https://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/language-decl/

I don't see why you shouldn't use en-GB if you are writing British
English, especially f you want things like spellcheckers to check for
British English, rather than American spellings.

hth
ri