From: Jukka K. Korpela [mailto:jkorpela@cs.tut.fi]
Sent: 28 September 2016 12:54 PM
To: Carl Gross <cagross@everlookgroup.com>; www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Re: Header outline not displaying as expected

27.9.2016, 11:32, Carl Gross wrote:

> Hello.  I have several pages that I would like to analyse in terms of
> heading hierarchy.  The Nu HTML Checker normally returns an outline of
> the <H> tags used on the page, but with the pages in-question, that
> outline is missing.  Does someone know why this might be the case?
>
> All of the pages I would like to analyse belong to the same site.
> Here <https://www.horizonhomes-samui.com/about-us/> is one of those pages.

When I test with

https://validator.w3.org/nu/?showoutline=yes&doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.horizonho
mes-samui.com%2Fabout-us%2F

I get error messages, including a message that says "Cannot recover after
last error. Any further errors will be ignored."

You need to fix the errors (at least the serious errors that now abort the
checking) before you can expect to get an outline report.

Yucca