Re: Misidentification of language

24.11.2016, 12:34, Geoff Kendall | Bow House wrote:

> Hi, just to report that my document flagged a warning “This document
> appears to be written in Welsh, but the html start tag has lang = “en”.
> I’ll plead guilty to having a stray </div>, but the Welsh language is
> not associated with any part of my page or project. I’ve attached the
> source here as a ..txt .

Please provide an example that actually demonstrates the problem.
Instead of a copy of an HTML document, a URL is preferable. If you post
a copy of the document, at least make sure it is a correct copy (the one
you sent has a question mark at the end of every line; besides, with the
question marks removed, it causes a few error messages to be issued, but
nothing about language).

(I tested with validator.w3.org. Validator.nu says “500 Internal Server
Error” for this document, which is bad, but a different problem.)

Yucca