Re: Element section not allowed as child of element a in this context.

On 24 Nov 2015, at 11:38, Michał Szczygieł wrote:
> I have issue with "Element section not allowed as child of element a in
> this context."
>
> It is snippet of my code:

That snippet is valid.

> So it looks properly in my opinion, even specification confirms that.

The formal part of the specification says:

    Content model:
        Transparent, but there must be no interactive content descendant.

Which means that (with the exception of interact content) any element you could put in the place you have put a link, you can put inside the link.

So:

… is valid because you can have a section in a div but …

… is not because you can't have a section inside a b.

You haven't shown us what the parent element of your `a` is, but it is something that you can't put a section inside.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/