Re: Installing W3C markup validator - stuck on step 5

> On Mar 26, 2015, at 7:42 PM, Mikkel Sandberg <mikkel.h.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to set up the validator on my computer at work (it's a Mac) and I get an error when I do the last part of step 4 (testing the validator script).

If you do need DTD-based validation on your Mac, then you might consider using Validator-SAC, which has all the necessary libraries packaged into the application:

http://habilis.net/validator-sac/

The page also has instructions for setting up the validator for use on your local-network:

http://habilis.net/validator-sac/#advancedtopics

Cheers - Chuck