Re: High level of queries about validation, whatsapp and bb code.

Oh, excellent, David. Never crossed my own mind to pipe up and suggest
similar as I "dealt" with these here in my own box. The originators'
intent is 100% transparent. It's solely about getting click through
quantities that are probably then used to resell the proffered
[URLs]..

Monitor and purge is exactly what they do over at Debian.org user
lists. They have a permanent feature in their online archives where
surfers can click a button claiming something is spammy. Surfers don't
even have to be a member of any mailing lists to help with that task.
After so many clicks that serve as recommendations for removal,
apparently list moderators do then review and make the decision
whether to purge permanently based on each individual email's
content..

Again, great idea! Best wishes to all!

Cindy Sue :)

--