Re: >Install w3c-markup-validator

Hi,
sorry about the noise,
i've fixed the problem by erase the file validator.conf in
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled .
Someone told me to make this (he saw that somewhere on the web):
ln -s /usr/share/w3c-markup-validator/templates
/usr/local/validator/templates

I don't know if it's good but now I've a validator in a good way for
work, and no more errors when I have to restart apache ...

I didn't try anymore time to install the validator for html5
it make so much error during this step, but I found (not hot water...)
anothr validator:
https://www.totalvalidator.com/ very easy to install and a little bit
more reactive than w3c validator and also it's good for html5.

best regards,
jmarc