email 2, forgot to say I have Text Harvester on my user id and thinking that this may not be good?

[cid:image001.png@01CF6600.0D8FE140]

From: Margaret A Heitz
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 3:02 PM
To: 'www-validator@w3.org'
Subject: need help

I am having an issue getting misdirected to websites for more than two months on work computer.  Can you assist me with fixing this issue.  I feel like this nightmare will never end.  Can someone help me getting info from bugzilla?
Having issues with net 4.5.1 and not getting help from IT dept.
I have more logs than I know what to do with.

Peg Heitz, Career Probation Officer
Hennepin County Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation
Adult Field Services Division
4336 Lyndale Avenue North
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55412
Office 612.348.4030
Fax      612.348.4909

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking..

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13, may be subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected, and the unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.