Re: Can I use your site safely to validate a private personal document?

On 24 Mar 2014, at 23:55, Toshiyuki Arai wrote:

> Can I use your site safely to validate a private personal document?
>
> I would like to know that the content pasted on your web page of
> direct
> validation mode
> is remained to be undisclosed and secret without being known to
> others.

The data will be sent to the validation service, so it comes down to how
much you trust the people running the server.

If it is a concern, download the validator and install it on your local
network.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/