From: Bim Egan [mailto:bim@w3.org]
Sent: 18 July 2014 11:17
To: 'www-validator@w3.org'
Subject: In explicable error returned

Hi,

The validator has flagged an error in:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/symposia_template/symposium_name/

The error description is:
Line 116, Column 46: Non-space character in page trailer.

The source listing referenced is:
115.</html>
116.Content-Disposition: form-data; name="charset"
117.
118.(detect t automatically)

As there is nothing in my code after the closing </html> tag, (not even a
carriage return), I don't know what is causing this error or how to fix it.

Can you explain it please?

Thanks,

Bim