Re: Cannot recover after last error

Thanks Philip and sorry about that, I'll address this to the proper forum.

I thought I had to do it here as I was told to do so by the W3C Validator
Suite support team:

"For the record, since Validator.nu is an open source software this
behavior can be discussed publicly with its maintainers on the following
mailing-list: www-validator@w3.org"

Anyway, sorry about that, and thanks again!
Jaime