Re: What is meant by: experimental feature HTML5 Conformance Checker?

Rick Sportel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is meant by:
> /experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker./

The text below that attempts to explain :

>     Info Using experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker.
>
>     The validator checked your document with an experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker. This feature has been made available for your convenience, but be aware that it may be unreliable, or not perfectly up to date with the latest development of some cutting-edge technologies. If you find any issues with this feature, please report them. Thank you.

In other words, you are using a potentially unstable software tool
(the HTML 5 Conformance Checker) which itself references an unstable
document (the HTML 5 Editor's Draft) as the benchmark against
which your document will be checked.

You need do nothing other than heed the warnings that basically
say "We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this validation".

Philip Taylor