Re: Validation error from base 64 encoded data in an object element.

Peter Easthope wrote:

> With very limited knowledge of the protocols, these comments
> might be misguided.  Certainly offence is not intended.
> Trying to be honest.
>
> From: Philip Taylor <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
> Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:54:05 +0000
>> ... a data URI ...
>
> Data and an identifier of data are distinct concepts.

Could I ask you to clarify what point you are making here, Peter ?

I wrote : "The value of the data attributes in the example under
discussion is a data URI encoded in base64".  Is there some part
of this that is factually incorrect, and if so, which part please ?

Philip Taylor