Re: error validation on test.projectsmela.com

2013-11-29 9:03, ajay pradeep wrote:

> This is regaring homepage validation for test.projectsmela.com
> <http://test.projectsmela.com>.
> When I validate the home page for this domain test.projectsmela.com
> <http://test.projectsmela.com> , I get three errors.
> But I don't understand why the 3 errors are shown.

In all cases, you are trying to use a <ul> element inside a <span>
element. That's not allowed. Replace <span> by <div>, but check your CSS
code (it might depend on the use of <span> here and might thus need
small modifications). Or perhaps you could simply remove the <span>
markup and assign the class=... attribute to the <ul> elements (but this
have a bigger impact on CSS code).

Yucca