RE: Local Markup Validation in Windows

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your response, however the supplied zip file still has
issues.  After installing each of the packages that were in that zip
file and attempting to use the validator, I get the following message:

SGML::Parser::OpenSP version 0.991 required--this is only version 0.99
at D:/Apps/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check line 64.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
D:/Apps/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check line 64.

I did try and download the W3C::Validator::Bundle from CPAN in an
attempt to get the correct version of all the components, but when it
gets to building the SGML::Parser::OpenSP component it complains about
not being able to find osp152.lib.  I understand this is due to me not
having the OpenSP dependency - however I'm unable to compile this OpenSP
dependency as it requires some compilers that no longer exist.  This
whole process is becoming rather ridiculous, seems I have to go back in
time to 2004 or something to get everything working properly...

Is there anywhere I can get the correct versions of these perl modules
so that I can get it working on my windows xp machine?

Thanks,
Jonathan

>Kind Regards,

Jonathan Derham | Environment Management, Transaction Security |
Technology Global Solution Delivery