Fwd: validator logo problem (camino)

Hi Validators,

I got denied at: validator-service-dev@w3.org - see below for a report on the logo in Camino

Also I tried the suite page koalie mentioned in irc
https://valid.w3.org/suite/dashboard

but it didn't work w/ my w3c address and web password but i got to the regular page (via google search)
http://validator.w3.org/

On that page, trying to find where to send info I saw:
[[The W3C maintains a public bug tracking database known as Bugzilla where developers and other technical users can log bug reports and feature suggestions       directly. If you are not familiar with issue tracking systems in general or the Bugzilla bug tracker, send your feedback to the mailing list and someone on the W3C Validator Team will take care of logging your issue as appropriate.]]

best,
Amy

Begin forwarded message:

--