Re: Slowness on local install, just with some URLs

On 2012-11-04 16:25, Jaime Iniesta wrote:

> Then the downloadable DTD library should be updated to include the
> missing doctypes, I guess. Otherwise, local installs of the validator
> will not be complete.

DTDs are a moving target, so the tarballs do and will continue to get
outdated every now and then, and they will never be complete in the
sense that they'd contain every DTD people might use. They tend to get
updated whenever there's a validator release, but on the other hand the
instance running at validator.w3.org does receive some updates under the
hood between releases. The latest versions of what'll become the next
sgml-lib tarball can be accessed in the Mercurial repository (the
REC-xhtml-rdfa-20120607 subdir contains the DTDs mentioned in this thread):

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/markup-validator/file/tip/htdocs/sgml-lib

There are bz2/zip/gz archive links at the top, although those grab the
entire validator repository, not just the sgml-lib subdir.