AW: Tar-ball version differs from validator.w3.org

Even on our own page I get different results:

our validator: 27 errors, 30 warnings
w3 validator: 25 errors, 30 warnings

These 2 errors are not displayed on w3 validator:
Error Line 37, Column 129: there is no attribute "BORDER"
Line 153, Column 93: there is no attribute "TARGET"

The code is the same!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,

Swen Brüseke

proIO GmbH
Kleyerstr. 79 - 89 / Tor 13
D-60326 Frankfurt am Main