Re: [VE][html5] Bad value Content-Type for attribute http-equiv on XHTML element meta

After reviewing your comments I contacted the editor of HTML 5 hoping they
loosen up the limitations for the meta content type. In addition to the
reasons I stated there is also a problem with this limitation since many
DOM implementations do not support accessing xmlns declarations from the
attributes node list(s).  This will make determining the content type in
DOM impossible which could further complicate serializing the document for
delivery in systems which need to pass around, and occasionally modify,
these documents.