Re: Microdata not validating on W3 but OK in validator.nu

Well, I filed a bug against the W3 validation service for *not* doing
what it now does. Thus, it satisfies me to hear  that it now does what
it does ... However, I hope that it - later on, will start to offer
both HTML5+RDFa validation and HTML5+Microdata validation. Or something
like that.

Leif H Silli

Doug Snyder, Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:41:09 -0800: