Re: Add Subject Here

2012-02-13 13:29, Thomas Bryder Steffensen wrote:

> Don't realy get this error:
>
> /Line 124, Column 257/: non SGML character number 3
>
> |…t og individuelt grafisk design.<br />**Flash og CMS-udvikling har helt fra sta…|
>
> It seems that the word "Flash" embedded in a span-tag causes the error
> ... Does this simply mean that we can't write Flash???’

No, the error message is accurate, though perhaps a bit difficult to
interpret. It says that the document contains the character U+0003,
which is not permitted in HTML. That character is displayed between the
asterisks in a sense, though being a control character, it does not have
a glyph. Browsers may display it e.g. as a small box containing the
digits 0003. Removing the character should fix the problem.

> LINK:
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.in-demand.dk%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&user-agent=W3C_Validator%2F1.2

The page validates now, so I suppose you already fixed the problem.

Yucca