Re: Dynamic Vs Static Html Validation

Le 25 oct. 2011 à 23:14, Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) a écrit :

> Pete Wilson wrote:
>
>> I can view->source of the modified stuff, then copy and paste it into the validator window.
>
> Does View/Source really display the post-JavaScript serialisation of the DOM ?
> Philip Taylor
It depends on your browser. In the case of IE, there is two way to view the source code, one which display the file sent by the server, and one which display a post-JavaScript serialization of the DOM (F12). In the later case, you see the serialization changing live as you interact with the page.

--
Etienne Miret