RE: [VE][html5] internal error from xmlns=""

Hang on a moment. We're on crossed wires here.

My html5 document was incorrect - I already knew this and it has since been
fixed.

The point of my posting is that the W3C validator was not dealing with the
invalid document in a gracefully manner. It just crashed.  And since it's in
beta I thought I should report this fact.

In my case the document was well formed xml and it only failed due to a
schema conflict.  In this particular case, I believe the validator should
have reported the document error instead of crashing.    I understand that
it can't deal with every conceivable messed up document and a crash is
always a possibility however it would have been more useful to me (and other
users) if the validator could have at least hinted at the position in the
document where it stop processing.