Re: extra stuff in source

Ville,
	Thanks. I've had a look and I get the idea.

	I still have one concern about the combined.js file. Arguably the
combined.js is not a source file but is presumably generated and packed
from the other .js files. I have taken over the Debian packaging of the
markup validator and to be in strict compliance with Debian policy, we
should be generating combined.js in case someone wants to change one of
the source .js files. If you could clarify how you build combined.js I
could put that into the Debian packaging.