Re: HTML5 validation

The HTML5 validation is still experimental at this point, and isn't
technically "validation". If you notice, when checking HTML5 pages, it's
referred to as the HTML5 Conformance Checker.

I guess they could come up with a different sort of icon for HTML5
Conformance, but I would imagine they won't have anything like that
available until there's an official validator.

You could always make your own though if you don't want to wait. The link to
the validator would be the same.

Dan McFarland
Interactive Developer
NetReach Technologies LLC