From: www-validator-request@w3.org [mailto:www-validator-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of COLDFIRE DESIGN STUDIO ®
Sent: Wednesday, 23 February 2011 12:33 AM
To: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Please help!!

Though I haven’t specified “action” in form tag, it gives error regarding the same. Also I cannot specify action=”something” because then my asp.net controls doesn’t function properly. I’ve used “form” tag in my masterpage. Please help!!

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fbeta.coldfiredesignstudio.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&user-agent=W3C_Validator%2F1.2

Validation Output: 1 Error

  1.  [Error] Line 19, Column 41: Bad value for attribute action on element form: Must be non-empty.

<form method="post" action="" id="form1">
Syntax of IRI reference:
Any URL. For example: /hello, #canvas, or http://example.org/. Characters should be represented in NFC<http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/nfc-faq> and spaces should be escaped as %20.

COLDFIRE DESIGN STUDIO PVT LTD
web: www.coldfiredesignstudio.com<http://www.coldfiredesignstudio.com/> | phone: +91 98763 37545 | email: coldfiredesigns@gmail.com<mailto:coldfiredesigns@gmail.com>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Every 3000 sheets of paper costs a tree. Print only when needed.