Re: False unclosed element logging

Yucca,

Thanks. I'll recheck my code (which is dynamic so it's possible to be
missing from one of the dynamic elements). If there is no easy fix for the
body (or any enclosing element outside the affecting element) it'll just
be a false positive that may need a note added to help others as they may
experience this? Again thanks for your help in this.

Cheers

Bryce Pelletier
Media Developer

The Disney Event Group