Re: checklink: Recursive search - doesn't report file name where broken link was found.

On Wednesday 24 March 2010, Guy Bloomfield wrote:
> I gave the link checker my homepage and told it to search recursively 2
> levels down.  It found a broken link and tells me it's on line 79.  It
> does not tell me on which page it is on though.

I suppose it could do somwhat better, but it does tell it: look for headings
in the result document that start with "Processing"; the one preceding the
results where the broken link is reported contains the URL and a link to the
document where issues listed in that particular results section were found.