Re: Problem with URI with Profile CSS3 after validation

On 27 Mar 2010, at 06:45, Mister Exciter wrote:
> In the bottom of site after validation we can see a link like
>
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.вашсайт.ru

The text, in English at least (you might have seen an incorrect or out of date translation), says: "If you would like to create a link to this page (i.e., this validation result) to make it easier to re-validate this page in the future or to allow others to validate your page, the URI is:"

> When we past this link into own site, no validation will be past.
>
> This link must contain &

An HTML representation of a URI must replace any & characters with &, but the validator just gives you a URI and not a fragment of HTML. It doesn't claim otherwise.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk