Re: [VE][50]omitted tag minimization parameter can be omitted only if OMITTAG NO is specified

Alex Marcat <malexprojects@gmail.com> writes:
> I wrote a simple web page, using xhtml 1.1. It should be valid, but
> the validator says me that there are many errors, but I am not able to
> understand why the page is wrong: it seems be valid, and it works with
> all browsers.

"it works with all browsers" does not mean it's valid XHTML.

The validator is confused because your web server did not send a
Content-Type header.  If you validate by upload or direct input, you'll
see your page is fine (albeit ugly as sin).

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@des.no