Re: [VE][html5] XHTML5 content-type value

Hi Henri,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using PHP header() for the content-type (HTML for IE and XHTML for
everything else is the idea), and the validator seems to report
'application/xhtml+xml' okay.

As the validator doesn't report it can handle application/xhtml+xml in
its accept header, the PHP code I'm using checks for the validators
presence and serves the document as 'application/xhtml+xml' to it.

See
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fproject-start.doliver.co.uk%2F

David