RE: There is no attribute "scrollbar-face-color"

Aude,

The scroll-face-color property is a proprietary extension from Microsoft. It
only works in IE, and is not part of any web standard.

If you really want to style your scroll bars (which I recommend against from
a UX perspective), then maybe something like this will work for you:
http://www.kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/jScrollPane/jScrollPane.html

--

Tatham Oddie

au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 9140, skype: tathamoddie