Re: [VE][libxml2-65] attributes construct error because of empty GET variable

Strange. The validator http://www.htmlhelp.com/validator reports no errors.

> The error is thrown because my URL is formed with an empty GET
> variable.
> Like this:
> http://host.domain.com?index.php?VAR1=&VAR2=data

I don't think that's the reason. It shouldn't.

> Is this an error in the validator?

I think it is.

> Or is it not allowed to form URL's with GET variables who have empty
> data.

It is allowed and common, and it has nothing to do with XML validation - in
it, the href attribute value is just data, a string, to be checked only by
generic XML rules.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/