Re: Initiating new verification scheme Key verification is enabled - what is this it stopped me from emailing a news story

Naomi, is there any evidence to suggest that the validation
referred to in the diagnostics that you cite has anything
at all to do with the validation performed by the W3C validator ?
It seems to me, as an unbiased outside observer, that they
may be totally different usages of the term "validation".

Philip Taylor
--------