Re: Message about "face" in HTML 3.2 document

Jukka K. Korpela wrote, On 9/10/2009 10:12 AM:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
>> On Monday 31 August 2009, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
>>
>>> Attribute "foo" is not a valid attribute. Did you mean "onkeydown" or
>>> "nohref"?
>>>
>>> I could not have imagined that they invented something _that_ absurd
>>> in trying to make the misguided heuristics "smarter".
>>
>> This is nothing new nor intentional.  I'm fairly certain you knew
>> that and just wanted to insult someone.
>
> You're wrong then, no matter how certain you were.
<snip>
> The issue has been reported many times already -
<snip>

'Nothing new'; 'your wrong...the issue has been reported many times' ???

New issue or not, when did being harsh _ever_ produce a positive
response? I have always found civility works better.  Anyway, whether it
works or not I always feel better.