Re: [VE][108] Attribute "required" is not a valid attribute

On Sep 8, 2009, at 6:00 PM, Ludovic Cadet wrote:
> I have to attribute this "required" in "input" because it's the
> script for jQuery to validate my form. Is there a way to still be
> able to validate my page?

Based on the jQuery form-validation example, It looks like the plugin
can use class names, rather then attributes. So class="required email"
may work, and would be HTML-valid.

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation

The other method would be to programmatically setup the validation for
the fields.

Cheers - Chuck