Re: Feed Validation Service: WSDL

Hi,

I do not know the history of the w3c-validator
and how it is connected to feedvalidator.org.
What I do know is, that the w3c-validator provides a soap interface,
which
is very nice:

http://validator.w3.org/feed/docs/soap.html

If there is now WSDL-File for that, how can I create one?

Tilman Bender
Student des Software Engineering
Hochschule Heilbronn
tbender@stud.hs-heilbronn.de