Re: Markup Validator Lacking...

Lee,

1.  I am not sure there is enough information in this email message to
be helpful.

2.  If by "Firefoxs extension 'HTML Validator'" you are referring to the
"Web Developer" add-in for Firefox, please know that the "Tools |
Validate HTML" function in the add-in simply points to the existing W3C
Validator.  There should, in principle, be no difference in validation
results between these two use paths.

3.  If by "latest firefox for greatest accuracy" you mean that some
browser functionality in Firefox differs from the canonical, explicit
standard, please know that the function of the W3C Validator is not to
check browsers, but rather to check instantiated files (or more
specifically, files defined by a specific document type.)

4.  Please provide an public, working example (URI) of "...all of the
errors that your validator misses" and the members of this list can
comment further.

Best,

Wayne