Re: Re mailing list subscription

Hi Allan,

On 17-Feb-09, at 4:18 AM, Allan Smith wrote:

> I no longer need to receive mailing list communications.
> I ‘unsubscribed’ successfully this email address.

You had unsubscribed from the wrong list ;)
There are two lists, www-validator and www-validator-css
(there are actually many more, but I digress).

Allan, I unsubscribed you from www-validator, too.

All: if you ever find it complicated to subscribe, unsubscribe, change
subscription address, the following documentation may be of help
http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request

Thanks
--
olivier