Re: conformance checker for HTML+ARIA?

Okay, as you say, we can just call it something else.  We can call it
HT-A11Y or ARIA-HT if we want. I guess that would be a start.

That said, it would be better if we could deal with bug fixes directly in
HTML necessary for accessibility, without waiting many years for HTML 5.

HTML needs to allow equal keyboard and mouse interaction otherwise it
violates some WAI specs. Shouldn't HTML's violations of WAI specs be
considered bugs and fixed right away so that users with disabilities don't
have to suffer over W3C's own issues?

I don't mean to be pedantic -- just trying to do the right thing here.

- Aaron