Re: Failure to validate

Peter wrote:

> I have tried to validate my website the Ovarian Cancer Support Group
> at www.ocsg.co.uk but it fails reporting that the word OVARIAN is
> creating "Encoding not supported". Obviously I am concerned about this
> and would welcome your thoughts.
This:

charset=Ovarian Cancer Support Group"
charset=iso-8859-1" />

... is nonsense. The correct syntax is:

Except that since there is no XML prolog on your XML document, it should
be encoded using UTF-8 not ISO-8859-1.

BTW - the attempt to block the context menu with JavaScript is obnoxious
and made it more time consuming for me to identify your problem.

(Please direct responses to the mailing list, not directly to me)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/